Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Winner & Top 3 326

Hi everyone :)

So sorry.I've just got back from my holiday and my internet connection is really bad making me even later with this post than I wanted to be :(

Anyway,huge thanks for taking part in the challenge and
for your lovely comments :)

Our sponsor is...
Crafty Sentiments Designs

Prize : Choice of 3 Digital Stamps from Store

Congrats to our Winner!

36. Suze



Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 326 Winner in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prize. Any prize not claimed by 09/11/2016 will be given to a new winner!

Now for the Top 3...


15. Suzi McKenzie


123. Tanja - Little Art Cottage



148. Jana K.


Don't forget to take your badges from the sidebar :)
Well done to all!

1 comment:

Adrijana Knez said...

Dear Dt thank you so much for choosing my exploding box in the TOP 3.
Have a nice and creative day, Jana